Sunday, February 19, 2012

A couple of things...

My SIL showed me this neat pasta cooker the last time we all camped together.  It is the Pasta Boat (as seen on tv!).  When we did our first grocery shopping at Bi-Lo here in Charleston, I found one and we took it home.  I have to say, it is one of the handiest items I've found for use in a RV microwave.

 The handles are even used as measuring devices for spaghetti.  After the pasta is cooked, just take it out and pour off the water using the lid.
It also has a tray on the inside so vegetables can be steamed.  I used it for asparagus.  No mess!  Just put a little water in, lay the asparagus on the tray, and microwave.

My next favorite item is my basket for my bike we bought at Camping World.  It is supposed to "fit all bike style", but doesn't quite fit perfectly on mine, but it does work.  When we ride I can put a bottle of water, a jacket, my sunglasses, etc. in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment