Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tragedy on the Home Front!

Forgot to mention our major tragedy.  Friday evening when we were putting the main slide out, I thought it sounded funny, but just decided I was not use to these slides and the noises.  Later, we were going to turn the tv on and could not find the tv remote.  We looked high and low.  I could not fathom where I had put it.  I really try to keep items in the general area of where we use it.  Finally, we looked on the floor, and there it was, edged under the slide.  We brought it in a little and I was able it wiggle it out from under the slide----in about 3 different pieces.  It definitely was not going to work again.
You can't quite tell from the picture, but it had a definite bend in the middle and was not going to work, ever again.  4 weeks without a tv?  I don't think I could do it.  I need my Today Show in the morning with my coffee as I read my emails.  It is just what I do.  My husband got the remote from the bedroom tv and it WORKS on this one.  Matt and I can now have coffee together again!  Mark this down as our first stupid rv mistake. 

1 comment:

  1. hahah whoops!

    While sliding my slide in the other day I heard a slight crunch and stopped the slide. I looked over and a dog doy had rolled in where it shouldn't have been.

    Luckily, I stopped it before there was any damage to Tiggers toy! LOL

    ReplyDelete